Oversize and overmass vehicle permit

To keep our roads safe and accessible, some large vehicles need a permit in the City of Adelaide. 

The National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) issues these permits and work with state and territory road authorities, and local governments, to manage them.  

Check their website to see which vehicles need a permit or apply online

To renew, update or cancel a permit visit their online portal.

National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) portal