Norfolk Arms Inn, Rundle Street, c1867


Photo taken 01 January 1867

B 47794/87 Samuel Sweet, photographer On the western corner of Rundle Street (now Mall) and James Place, the Norfolk Arms was established in 1847 and was renovated in 1878, rebuilt in 1916 and renovated again in 1976, thereafter operating as a basement venue. Ceased trading in 1990. Visit the State Library of South Australia to view more photos of South Australia.