- About this program
- Apply online
The Community Development Grants Program provides funding to eligible groups, organisations and individual residents who present applications that demonstrate consistency with the City of Adelaide Strategic Plan 2016-2020 outcomes including:
- Increase participation by the broadest range of residents in the community life of their neighbourhood
- Develop and celebrate strong and resilient City communities that are welcoming and encourage people of all ages, cultures and means to participate in City life, including through volunteer opportunities
Funding is available for applications that respond to the Grant Program priorities identified in the Community Development Grant Guidelines (PDF) document.
The Community Development Grants Program has three funding categories and levels that are designed to respond to different needs in the community such as larger on-going projects, medium sized programming opportunities and small scale community initiatives. Please see below for further detail on these categories. We encourage you to draft your application using these Word documents before submitting your online application. Once finalised, simply cut and paste your answers into the online application form.
Download the Grants Budget template and fill in prior to submitting your online application. You will be asked to upload this as part of your application.
- Major Grant (Up to $50,000 per year, 1 to 3 year funding agreements available) - Preview the application form (EOI)
- Minor Grant (Up to $10,000) - Preview the application form
- Quick Response Grants (Up to $2,000) - Preview the application form
|Open all year round||Round 1 closes 8 August 2018||EOI opens 30 January 2019|
|Round 2 closes 9 November 2018||EOI closes 13 February 2019|
|Round 3 closes 7 February 2019||Applicant notified of EOI's outcome 11 March 2019|
|Round 4 closes 5 April 2019||Full applications (for invited applications only) opens 15 March 2019
Due date for full application 5pm Wednesday 12 April 2019
Budget allocation June 2019