Healthy cooking on a budget
As part of our Wellbeing and Resilience programs City of Adelaide is delivering a series of cooking workshops: 'Cooking for One, Cooking for Two, Cook on a Budget? This is for you!'
- Learn to create 3 recipes using 1 main ingredient and items from your pantry. Cook them together and then enjoy the results!
- The programs focus on nutritional eating on a budget and nutrition as an important aspect of physical and mental wellbeing
- All food and equipment is supplied
- Develop your cooking skills by participating in the preparation and cooking of food as well as enjoying the results of the session in a social setting
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet someone new whilst improving your food knowledge and cooking skills
- No prior cooking knowledge required
- Bookings are essential as places are limited
Tuesday 2nd October, Tuesday 4th December from 2:30 pm - 4:30pm at the Adelaide South West Community Centre