Plough & Harrow Hotel, Rundle Street, c1882


Photo taken 01 January 1882

B 4179 Established as the Cornwall Inn in 1838 at 128 Rundle Street (now Mall). Following a rebuild in 1844 it became the Plough and Harrow until the present Richmond Hotel was opened on the site in 1927. The Hotel in 1926 www.flickr.com/photos/state_library_south_australia/15508... Visit the State Library of South Australia to view more photos of South Australia.