Park Lands Recycled Water
Park Lands Licence Holders intending to obtain recycled water for irrigation of sporting grounds are required to first seek approval from City of Adelaide, the Department of Health and SA Water.
This section outlines the application process and provides links to all the relevant forms and guiding documents.
Only groups who are City of Adelaide Sporting Lease or Licence Holders are eligible to apply for Landlord Approval.
Council will not accept applications from sub-lease/licence holders.
How to Apply
1. Seek City of Adelaide Landlord Approval (18Kb).
2. Get SA Water's connection costs, and terms & conditions*.
3. Seek Department of Health approval (Guidelines (49Kb), application form (85Kb)).
4. Contact SA Water* for a Supply Agreement and connection meter installation.
5. Obtain a City Works application permit from Council for plumbing works.
6. Undertake a Cross Connections Audit and obtain a Certificate of Compliance (See DoH Guidelines above).
7. Seek SA Water validation of audit. Contact Kevin Claridge on (08) 7424 1317.
8. Notify City of Adelaide when Department of Health approval is granted.
* Contact Joe Lazzaro, Business Manager on (08) 7424 1379.
If you have any questions regarding permits, please contact:
Asset Manager Park Lands
Phone: 8203 7203
Fax: 8203 7575