Terms and Conditions - Transitions Film Festival
Transitions Film Festival Tickets – Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
1. To participate, you must be over the age of 18 and post an answer to the question we pose on Facebook.
2. The competition starts on Tuesday 15 May, 5:30pm and ends on Wednesday 16 May at 9:00pm.
3. There are two Transitions Film Festival prizes available – 1x double pass to the screening of ‘Empathy’ on Saturday 19 May and 1x double pass to the screening of ‘SuperSapiens’ on Saturday 19 May, to the approximate value of $36 each.
4. Winners will be selected by City of Adelaide staff based on the answers given in the comments section of the relevant post on Facebook.
5. The winner will be notified via response to their Facebook comment on the competition post.
6. Once availability is confirmed, the winner will then be announced on the relevant Facebook post. The winners agree to have their names posted on the City of Adelaide Facebook post.
7. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, or is unable to attend the Transitions Film Festival session, another winner will be drawn from those who entered.
8. The winner will be provided with e-tickets.
9. The decision in relation to any aspect of this competition is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
10. City of Adelaide staff and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
11. The City of Adelaide makes no representation, expressly or implied, as to the quality, reliability or suitability of the prizes and expressly disclaims any liability. Any problems associated with the prizes should be brought to the attention of the respective supplier of the service.
12. The promoter is City of Adelaide, 25 Pirie Street Adelaide SA 5000. ABN No 20 903 762 572.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
14. As an entrant, you completely release Facebook.Back to Top