Skip to City of Adelaide content
our online payment systems including ePathway will be unavailable Monday,15 April, from 9:00pm to 11:30pm. Please try again after this time.p>
Back to Top
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions reference to a rate notice includes quarterly rate notices. Under Section 182 of the Local Government Act 1999, rates notices are sent within a minimum of 30 days prior to due date. Overdue notices will be issued by postal delivery to the property address.
- You agree to receive your quarterly rates notice by email and understand that a paper document will no longer be sent.
- If you are not the owner or authorised agent of the owner you are ineligible to register. You confirm you are the registered owner of the property relating to the assessment number provided.
- All future rate notices will be in the form of a PDF attachment to an email sent to the email address nominated.
- If you own more than one property you will need to register separately for each property.
- It is your responsibility to advise any other person to whom paper rate notices are currently being sent, that they will not receive paper rate notices as a result of your request. If an Agent is acting on your behalf and want paper copies to be issued in lieu of your electronic rate notice registration, you must notify the Agent and 'unsubscribe' from receiving e-rates notices. Council will not provide this information.
- You accept responsibility of the due dates for your quarterly rates (1st September, 1st December, 1st March, 1st June) and payment is required on or before this date each year.
- You agree that rate notices are deemed served when it reaches your internet service provider[R1] , whether or not you have opened or read the email.
- You agree that you will retain the rate notice information electronically or by printing it.
- If you change your email or mobile number, you accept responsibility to update Council with the information at the time the change occurs.
- Should Council receive an electronic “delivery failure” notification from your email address, you will be unregistered from receiving e-notices and a paper rate notice will be posted to the last advised postal address.