To be eligible for a book of visitor permits you must
- Be a resident of the City of Adelaide;
- Provide a copy of your tenancy agreement if you are not a property owner.
How to Apply
To apply for a book of visitor parking permits please contact:
GPO Box 2252, Adelaide SA 5001
You must submit with your application:
- A copy of your tenancy agreement if you are not a property owner.
The following conditions of use apply:
- Use in Visitor Permit areas
- Use in zones designated 1 hour or greater (T/P)
- With a displayed permit no ticket is required to be purchased
- With a displayed permit, you can park for an extra two hours than displayed on sign
- Permit must be placed within sight on the cars front dashboard
- Permit must have the current date written in pen on it (permits are for single use only)
- If the date is not written in Pen/Texta a fine will be issued regardless
- Please display visitor permit on the left hand/passenger side of the vehicle
Information on all City of Adelaide department costs can be found in the fees & charges schedule.
If you have any questions regarding permits, please contact:
City of Adelaide Customer Centre
During business hours 8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Phone: 8203 7203
Fax: 8203 7575