Seminars & Training
Create a 90 Day Business Action Plan
This highly popular workshop is back! Learn the critical areas of success for small business and create an action plan to maximise your business potential.
Success follows having a system and a written plan:
Running a small business requires a specific set of skills, and the ability to focus on the right things. Having a written plan and a systematic approach is the key to business success. This workshop is perfect for self employed, a start ups and established business.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to create an action plan to improve your results every 90 days
- Discover the steps to create a profitable and sustainable business
- Recognise the critical areas to focus on that produce results
- Uncover a step by step simple action planning system that works!
- Be focused, motivated and inspired to improve your business
- Start your own 90 Day Business Action Plan
What else is included in this workshop?
- Clear goals and a vision
- Specific, actionable marketing goals, strategies and actions
- Strategies to generate new enquiries – online, offline and by referral
- Retention strategies for existing clients
- Increased average spend actions
- Finance/cash-flows controls and key performance indicators
- Improvement to your internal systems
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this hands-on, interactive workshop and discover how you can produce better business results with Enterprise Adelaide’s Business Advisor, Brian Jackway.
Launch Your Own Business
Stop dreaming and start planning!
Learn the critical areas of starting a successful small business in this hands-on 3 hour workshop, with checklists, resources, workbook and helpful tools included for only $25.
While your business idea may be unique, every new business requires key planning activities to be completed. In this action-packed workshop we will work through all the critical steps to get you off to a great start.
Who this seminar is for:
This workshop is perfect for online or bricks and mortar, retail or professional services, self-employed or any other type. This workshop discusses in some detail the process and the thinking to go through to make it happen.
In this 3 hour workshop you will:
- Learn how to logically go from a business idea to actually starting.
- Discover the critical actions to take to shortcut your start up journey.
- Work through a step by step checklist and plan.
- Get a blast of focus, motivation and inspiration to improve what you do.
- Be provided with a workbook, resources and checklists.
The A.L.E.R.T. Food Safety Training is completed online in your own time and you can select the modules that most suit what you need to understand for your position working in the Food industry.
Modules are presented with short easy to understand videos ranging from 1-5 minutes and aim to develop the required skills and knowledge to ensure the safety of food for customers.
At the end of some modules are short educational games to help consolidate learning. PDF’s are also made available with some modules to assist with reporting in the workplace for things such as Temperature Recording of foods.
At the end of the training you will be provided with a report of your scores and a certificate stating you completed the training.
There are 24 modules to choose from with topics including:
- Foodborne Illness
- Food Handling Skills and Knowledge
- Temperature Control
- General Duties of Food Businesses
- Food Transportation and Food Display
- Potentially Hazardous Food
- Contamination of Food
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU START THE TRAINING:
- You will be asked to confirm your email before starting the training.
- There is no limit to the amount of times you can access the training, the system will ask you to make a log in, and you can come back to your training at any time to complete.
- The system automatically saves your progress as you go.
Food Safety Australia
Food Safety Australia is a registered training organisation and has a number of online courses available to help people in the food industry comply with legal requirements and be educated in food safety requirements.
Current courses available include: Food Safety Supervisor Course, Food Handlers Certification, Safe Food Handling and Food Safety Audit Preparation Course.
The ACCC offers useful information and also sponsors free franchise training for prospective franchisees.Back to Top