Creative hubs are springing up all over the city!
Below is a list of the major coworking spaces in the city. For a comprehensive list throughout South Australia, visit Coworking Spaces.
|Thinking of starting a city-based business? Speak to one of our business advisors today.|
Coworking spaces in the City
- 313 Halifax Street - a creative co-working office space in Adelaide, for web developers, app developers, designers and more.
- BlankSpace - BlankSpace is a co-working space for visual creatives specialising in film, animation, photography and graphic design.
- DEW - available for use as a work hub, art space, studio and lounge.
- Evolve Eastend - eastend space focused on creative professionals, social awareness and wellbeing.
- GamePlus - a collaborative workspace for game developers.
- Hub Adelaide - a co-working community that is part of Hub Australia
- Intersect - for professionals who share similar values and working styles.
- mâché - a premier location for audio, visual and digital artists to work in a collaborative environment.
- MESH Coworking - a software/developer/scale-up focused coworking space in the heart of the city.
- Metric - a collective of creative businesses and our teams are positive, welcoming, fun and collaborative. We have spaces available for small companies of varying sizes, and you would have access to a shared boardroom, fully equipped kitchen and additional meeting room.
- SouthStart - SouthStart is the co-working space for tech startups, founders and innovation entrepreneurs to collaborate and build global businesses from Adelaide.
- Space SA - the evolution of co-working and how work gets done. Offering a dynamic workspace to create a community of business experts, social innovators, entrepreneurs, start-ups and thinkers.
- Spot Co-Working - Adelaide’s newest boutique office space offers members a collaborative, independent work environment which shares premium resources and ideas to optimise a work-life balance.
- St Pauls Creative Centre - co-working space for creative industries and arts sectors.
- The Catalyst Collaborative at Catalyst Foundation- is tailored to experienced and entrepreneurs, small business owners, the self-employed, consultants and professionals.
- The Mill - a creative hub for Adelaide artists from all disciplines.
- WotsoWorkspace - flexible workspaces ranging from private/group offices to open plan, collaborative coworking, meeting rooms and event areas.
- 262 Melbourne St. - Serviced Professional Offices providing a range of services with business administration, conference meeting rooms and waiting room available.
- Carrington House - providing serviced suites, meeting room hire and business support for companies and individuals of all sizes; including start-ups and established practices.
- Regus - provide a range of professional office services, conference meeting rooms, virtual offices and business lounges
- Serv Corp - provides flexible workspace solutions across 160+ locations around the globe
- Wilkin Group - provide a range of available workspaces including serviced and virtual offices, co-working and meeting spaces