Central Market Vehicle Parking Permit
Central Market Vehicle Permit
Central Market Vehicle Permits are issued for vehicles to load and unload into the Central Market and within the allocated permit zones in Gouger Street and Grote Street.
To be eligible for a Central Market Vehicle Permit you must meet the criteria below as either a Central Market Stall Holder or a Non-Central Market Stall Holder (i.e. a supplier).
Central Market Stall Holders:
- Automatic approval is granted.
- Maximum 3 vehicles per permit (if one of the vehicles is a forklift, a second permit will need to be obtained)
- Central Market permit holders do not need to provide proof of ownership of vehicle.
Non-Central Market Stall Holders:
- Approval must be granted by the Adelaide Central Market Authority (ACMA)
- Commercial vehicles (trucks, vans, utility vehicles) are entitled to a 30 or 60-minute permit
- Non-commercial vehicles (station wagons) are entitled to a 30-minute permit
- Short term permissions for the use of the Central Market permit zones are issued/granted to ACMA are forwarded directly
Central Market vehicle permit period is from 1 August to 31st July each year and is renewed annually.
A Central Market vehicle permit requires the permit holder to comply with the relevant terms & conditions outlined in the Central Market Vehicle Permit Conditions (PDF).
There is a fee for Central Market Vehicle Permits. Please refer to our Fees and Charges Schedule (PDF).
How to Apply
Once you have reviewed your eligibility, you can apply online by clicking the button below.
You will require the following information to complete this application:
- Registration number, make and model/type of each of the vehicles to be registered for the Central Market parking permit
- If you are renewing or requesting a change of vehicle, you need to provide us with your Central Market annual vehicle permit number
Following a review of your submitted application, you will be notified of the outcome of your application. If successful, you will be advised that payment can be made to the City of Adelaide Customer Centre (please see contact details below for methods of payment).
If you have any questions regarding Central Market Vehicle permits, please contact:
Customer Service Representative
8.30am–5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Phone: 8203 7203
Fax: 8203 7575