Registration of Systems
The South Australian Public Health (Legionella) Regulations 2013 [PDF] require building owners on which High Risk Manufactured Water Systems (HRMWS) are installed and operating to register all HRMWS (i.e. cooling water systems, warm water systems) with the Local Council of the area annually.
The associated fees for registration and renewal of High Risk Manufactured Water Systems are prescribed in Schedule 1 of the Regulations and are as follows:
|Registration Type||Fee Amount/Year|
|Initial Registration - Initial System||$37.75|
|Initial Registration - Additional System(s)||$25.25|
|Registration Renewal - Per System||$19.00|
How to Register
You can use this form to register a new system, renew a registration or advise us of any changes to your existing registration.
RENEWAL/UPDATE EXISTING DETAILS
If you are renewing your registration, or updating any existing registration details you will need your License number.
NOTIFY US OF DECOMMISSIONED SYSTEM
Registered Owners are required to notify us within 1 month of decommissioning a high risk manufactured water system or penalties may apply.
You will need your existing License number, and a copy of the paperwork associated with this.
If you are registering a new HRMWS you will need:
A detailed site plan which includes;
• location of the building/s the water system/s are located
• location of system installation inside the building
• location of other required area during the inspection (ie maintenance office, plant room or head office to report to for inspection
• a directional reference of North
Contact details for:
• The building owner
• the High Risk Manufactured Water Systems owner (if different from building owner)
• the nominated contact responsible for operation and maintenance of the system
• and an after-hours contact should we need to inspect outside of business hours
If you have received your invoice, you can make payment now. Once payment has been made your registration will be registered.
For further information, please contact us
Customer Service Centre
Phone: 8203 7203
8.30am–5.00pm, Monday to Friday