Presented by Vogue Australia in partnership with Rundle Mall, Adelaide Fashion Festival and the City of Adelaide - Vogue Festival is an exciting new two-day event happening in Rundle Mall and Rundle Street on Friday 13 and Saturday 14 October.
Similar to Vogue American Express Fashion's Night Out in Sydney and Melbourne, the 2017 Vogue Festival will be a fantastic showcase of fashion and entertainment in the heart of Adelaide - launching to the public at noon on 13 October with Face of Myer, Jennifer Hawkins.
“To have Vogue Australia involved in Adelaide Fashion Festival (AFF) and leading two jam-packed days of retail activity in our premier CBD shopping precincts – Rundle Mall and Rundle Street – is a huge coup,” said AFF creative director Chris Kontos.
“Vogue is a bible in the international fashion world and the success of Vogue’s American Express Fashion's Night Out shows that the public want to have fun while they’re shopping, and we expect Adelaide will be the same.”
The city will host an exciting array of festival events, including a VIP launch hosted by Vogue Australia editor-in-chief Edwina McCann, styled runways, exciting activations, guest appearances and VIP shopping promotions, plus there will be amazing prizes to be won!
Rundle Street and the East End will celebrate Vogue Festival with laneway activities such as:
- At First Light morning dance party (Sat 14 Oct: 9am, Vaughan Place)
- Ultra Violet Ping Pong (Fri 13 Oct & Sat 14 Oct: 7pm - late, Sugar Lane)
- TAFE SA’s Hair and Beauty Mobile Salon (Fri 13 Oct: 10am - 9pm | Sat 14 Oct: 10am - 4pm)
- Official Vogue Festival Wrap Party presented by East End Social (Sat 14 Oct: 1pm - 5pm)
- "Dior and I" screening at Palace Nova (Fri 13 Oct: 9pm, Cinema Place)
- Colour Cosmetica - Look and Learn (Sat 14 Oct: 10am - 11.30am, Union Street)
- The Stag Hotel's Sex and the City themed party with VIP dining offers and door prizes (Fri 13 Oct, 299 Rundle Street)
All this PLUS - special instore events and offers across the two-day event: Here's a few to whet your appetite:
- Aje designers Edwina Robinson and Adrian Norris invite you to join them in their Rundle Street store for champagne (Fri 13 Oct: 5pm - 7pm)
- Pay a visit to Sass & Bide’s Rundle Street store to enjoy a glass of champagne, canapés and a free styling session (Fri 13 Oct: 12pm - 9pm | Sat 14 Oct: 10am - 5pm)
- Enjoy exclusive discounts at Zimmermann's Rundle Street store when you sign up to the mailing list during Vogue Festival (Fri 13 Oct: 12pm - 9 pm | Sat 14 Oct: 10am - 5pm)
For more information about instore events, details on special offers and the full 2017 Vogue Festival program visit: rundlemall.com/vogue/
Photos: Main Image, AFF 2017 campaign Acler / Above Left & Right: AFF 2017 campaign Sylvy Earl and AFF 2017 campaign CMEO CollectiveBack to Top