Adelaide Rewards Card
What is the Adelaide Rewards Card?
The Adelaide Rewards Card is a scheme which entitles city residents to take advantage of benefits from a range of Council businesses and services.
What are the current benefits?
- 20% off all casual swim entries at the Adelaide Aquatic Centre, including adult, concession and family swim passes. (Please note: card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including staff discount, promotional offers and two for ones. No discounts are offered for Swimming Lessons, Swim Shop merchandise, Birthday Parties, Kiosk, Personal Training, casual Fitness Centre visits and Group Fitness classes.)
- 10% off all Memberships and Multi Visit Passes at the Adelaide Aquatic Centre (excluding Personal Training multi visit passes). (Please note: card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including staff discount, promotional offers and two for ones. No discounts are offered for Swimming Lessons, Swim Shop merchandise, Birthday Parties, Kiosk, Personal Training, casual Fitness Centre visits and Group Fitness classes.)
- 20% off casual green fees at North Adelaide Golf Course (Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer - staff discount, promotional discounts, excludes memberships, multi passes, practice fairway, equipment rental, merchandise and kiosk.)
- 10% off Golf Memberships and Multi Passes at North Adelaide Golf Course (Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer - staff discount, promotional discounts, practice fairway, equipment rental, merchandise and kiosk.)
- 50% off mulches (does not include shop items, plants and compost) and 100% off dumping of green waste (limit of four trailer loads per rate notice, per year) at the Nursery Green Waste Recycling Centre.20% discount on photocopies over $2.00 at the Libraries and Community Centres.
The City of Adelaide (ACC) reserves the right to alter, remove or suspend any of the rewards and/or benefits applicable to the Reward Card at any time and without prior notification to the Reward Card Holder.
Who is eligible to receive a card?
- Residential owners living in the city.
- Occupiers of rateable residential properties in the city, including tenants.
- Students living in the city, including University Houses, Boarding Houses and Apartments.
How do I apply?
Please complete the online registration form.
How long will it take to receive my card?
Cards will be ready within two working days from time of registration. You can choose on the registration form whether to collect the card or have it posted to you.
Why do I need to provide all that information when I register?
Council requires the information on the registration form to validate your registration and ensure the exclusivity of the program applies to Adelaide residents only.
Information supplied may also be used to verify the accuracy of information currently held by the City of Adelaide.
I share a home with others, are we all entitled to a card?
Unfortunately, only one card is issued per household of which all family members or shared occupiers are entitled to make use of the benefits. It is at the discretion of the household as to how they manage this process.
Can I apply for an extra card for our household?
No, only one card is issued per household (see above).
In the case of student-shared accommodation, one card is issued per apartment.
Do I need to show the discount card each time?
The card must be produced to receive resident's benefits and must be shown at the point of sale. Please note that the card cannot be used with any other offer unless specified.
Is this card transferable?
The card can only be shared with other members of the residential household. These members are required to be listed when registering.
What happens if I lose or damage my card?
Please contact the City of Adelaide Customer Centre on 8203 7203 to cancel your existing card and request a new card to be posted out to you. You will then be required to register online as outlined above.
Are there going to be more benefits under this scheme in the future?
The Council is committed to making the city grow and prosper and be more attractive and appealing to residents, workers, students and visitors.
We are currently working on developing an updated card and a new range of benefits to suit the unique user groups, and will keep you informed of the exciting developments as they become available.Back to Top