Locations & Leasing
If you are considering leasing commercial premises, it is important you read and understand the Small Business Commissioners information on commercial leases, including retail leasing and casual leasing. Information is also provided on how to lodge a retail or commercial dispute.
The city’s precincts each have their own unique qualities and City of Adelaide can help you choose the right part of the city for your business.
Talk to a Business Advisor about your ideas:
- Check out the different precincts and districts of the City to work out where is right for
- View the current areas of investment in the city
- City Facts and Figures useful so see where people are located in the city.
- To find commercial premises available right now, go to Real Commercial, Commercial Property Guide or Commercial Real Estate
- Other approvals permits and licences may also be required.
If you have found business premises we advise you not to sign a lease without discussing it with us first to determine its suitability, as in many cases you will need Development Approval.
If it is shared or short term space you are requiring, Adelaide also offers a variety of serviced offices and co-working spaces ideal for startups and entrepreneurs.
For a list of featured properties and leasing contacts visit Adelaide City RetailBack to Top