Flags & Banners
Whether you’re walking, cycling or driving through the city, you can’t help but notice the flags and banners that line Adelaide’s city streets.
Primarily used as a medium to promote city based events and festivals, flags and banners can now also be hired to promote the following activities within the City’s boundaries:
- Public Conferences
- Civic Programs
- Sporting events
- Sponsor association with city based events
- Role of city precincts
- Key charity drives or appeals
- Major events held by charities
- Events of state, national or international significance
With high visibility and exposure throughout key locations in Adelaide’s CBD and North Adelaide, flags and banners are an extremely affordable outdoor advertising medium.
DOWNLOAD NOW: Rate Card - updated August 2016
Bookings & How to Apply
Please check availability by calling 8203 7203 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please fill in the Application Form (700Kb) and submit with:
- Colour scale drawing of the proposed flag or banner, with a brief description of the purpose of the display.
- Certificate of Currency for Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million, noting City of Adelaide as an Interested Party.
- A permit fee of $38.
Applications forms can be emailed to: email@example.com
If you have further queries please contact (08) 8203 7203 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Top